The 2018 Kia Soul vehicle speaks to a noteworthy example of overcoming adversity and success for the South Korean brand. As far as sales are concerned, the Soul CUV has been the top of the line Kia vehicle in the United States, and also the best offering model in the small crossover segment.
Furthermore, the present Soul is positioned as tops in quality for the third consecutive year, so there’s no big surprise why it has won the hearts of such a large number of US customers.
2018 Kia Soul – Updated “tiger nose”
The 2018 Kia Soul highlights an eccentric outside plan and a distinctive identity. It is an ideal vehicle for the individuals who love to test and experiment with new things.
The new model will also keep the square shaped state of the past era. However, it will include an updated “tiger nose” grille and a newly designed bumper. The taillights and fog lights will likewise be patched up. The vehicle is 163.0 inches in length, 70.9 inches wide and 63.0 inches tall. It will be available in the following colors:
- Clear White
- Alien II Pearl Metallic
- Shadow Black Pearl
- Bright Silver Metallic
- Titanium Gray Pearl Metallic
The interior of the 2018 Kia Soul will come with lots of new features. The leather is present in the steering wheel and gear selector box, which is located under the 5-inch screen. Also, this model includes seat plan with better lumber. However, there will be two choices for interior hues:
- Dual Front Advanced and Seat-Mounted Side Airbags; Full-Length Side Curtain Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control
- 4-wheel disc brakes with Antilock Braking System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Vehicle Stability Management
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- Hill Start Assist Control
Engine and Performance
As a result of the many changes which are made to the exterior and interior design of the 2018 Kia Soul, there are no radical ones in the engine.
- To begin with, the fundamental choice will be a 1.6-liter unit and torque measure of around 130HP.
- The other engine will be more grounded, the 2.0-liter 4-load unit with 161 HP. Furthermore, both of these motors will have a comparative 6-speed manual or programmed transmission system; it`s up to you to pick.
Release Date, Expected Base Price and Competitors
The new 2018 Kia Soul is also expected to be released toward the end of 2017. Finally, the expected base price of 2018 Kia Soul will be around $17,000 – $23,500.